Friday 11 January 2013

December 2012 Topbox

 I realize this is coming very late, but again I am trying to catch up. So I figured I would post this anyway.

This is my second last Topbox. At first I was subscribed to Glymm, Loosebutton, and Topbox. But gradually each fell away. Finally I realized that instead of spending about $13 a month on subscriptions, I could probably just buy one full sized item each month.

I would really rather do that instead of sometimes getting awful products, but sometimes getting hits. Besides, my samples are piling up.

First, there's this powder foundation. Many reviews online claim this to be fantastic and amazing. It is extremely powdery and lots of it spilled out when I first opened it. However, the consistency is quite nice and I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like this product. 

 Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
I'm excited to have gotten this as a sample. I like Murad, and their stuff is often too expensive for me to buy on its own. Also, I know AHA and BHA does very good things for my skin, so I'm eager to continue trying this. The beads are quite unnoticeable, but I know the AHA and BHA should be doing the chemical exfoliation.

 This is bizarre. But I haven't tried it yet... mainly because of the delivery method of the hairspray. Yes, this is a hairspray. It comes out in a little spray, like a perfume would. Not the conventional method. It smells okay, just like a soft fruit scent.

Chloe perfume. Cute packaging. Matches the Chloe body lotion sample I got, which looks similar (taller opaque white bottle). Smells okay, not the best scent for me but I adore this sitting on my desk.

That's it for December. January is the last month I'll be receiving any subscription boxes! And frankly, I'm kind of excited to be free of credit card payments always coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment