Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Relationship with Tom Cruise

It's a love-hate thing. More recently, it's been a hate thing.

I should specify and say since Vanilla Sky, it has been a hate thing. He was fantastic in Vanilla Sky. Believable. Riveting.

In Mission Impossible at least he was depicted as the good looking spy. I believed it. He was good looking.

But Knight and Day? The Last Samurai? I don't know about his choices. I get it, he wants to be a fighter. So fight. But know that your days are numbered.

I am going to see Oblivion tonight. I'll admit that I didn't really want to, mainly because I seem to have grown this cancerous resentment towards Tom Cruise.

But I'll give him this chance. And Ill probably see Mission Impossible 5, though I can't even believe he's doing that...

No comments:

Post a Comment