Sunday 15 July 2012

Hotel Review: C Kong International Hotel

I have stayed in everything from hostels to actual 5-star hotels. I have experienced a lot of customer service, and lack there-of.

I very rarely feel inclined to complain about a hotel... but here I am.

My biggest issue is: If you market your hotel as being a 5-star luxury hotel, it better at least SEEM like a 5-star luxury hotel.

I stayed here as part of a tour group, and we weren't initially meant to stay in this hotel. However, they changed the hotel last minute and we didn't have much control over that situation. Also, one half of the tour actually changed hotels the first night... I don't know how much that had to do with service or whether it had nothing to do with service.

My biggest specific issues:
  • Cold or not hot enough food during the morning breakfast
  • Dirty towels being reused each day
  • Only 2 sets of toiletries and towels each day (there being 3 of us), despite asking front desk about this repeatedly
  • Crooked or moldy bathroom fixtures
  • Wobbly bathroom floor tiles
  • Dirty utensils during the morning breakfast
  • I saw someone pour the coffee that was leaking and dripping out of the coffee machine (accumulating in a little cup) back into the coffee machine

No comments:

Post a Comment