Wednesday 1 May 2013

Review: Tresemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo

I don't usually go mental over shampoos. I usually buy 3-4 bottles once there's a sale. I like stocking up on things when they're a bargain.

Now, my old bottle of Tresemmé has been around for years. I am not exaggerating. It was one of those massive 1.17L bottles with the pump. It was a gargantuan bottle of product, and I used it all up.

I actually really liked that bottle. In the years that I was using that product, Tresemmé has completely revamped and repackaged their shampoos. They don't look quite the same anymore!

Since I finished my old bottle that I really liked, I figured I would try another bottle of Tresemmé. But this time I wouldn't commit to a huge bottle because I didn't want to use the same shampoo for years. I wanted some more variety.

...Granted, I usually have 3-4 bottles of shampoo and 1-2 bottles of conditioner in my shower at all times, just to keep myself on my toes.

So I saw that Tresemmé was on sale at the store, and decided to try their relatively new Keratin Smooth Shampoo. I hadn't read any reviews, I had no idea if it'd be incredible or just okay.


It turns out that I noticed a very nice and semi-noticeable difference to my hair. When I say semi-noticeable, I mean that when I asked my friends if they noticed anything different about me, some of them said no, and a few of them said my hair looked less frizzy.

That's good enough for me!

Plus, I love the scent and it washes out very clean. One other thing I've always liked about Tresemmé is that it's one of the few brands that doesn't give me dandruff if I don't use conditioner. I know that's kind of bizarre, but I find with some brands if I forgo the conditioner, my scalp gets flaky and very dry. But I'm lazy! I don't want to always use conditioner! So I like finding a shampoo that's moisturizing enough as it is.


Yay! New shampoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment