Friday 21 September 2012

September Topbox


Yay! Another happy Topbox member!

Let’s jump right into what I got.

Yay for:

Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara                                                     3g

Everyone has been raving about this online and this has gotten great reviews. It’s great that we get a chance to try it, since the full sized price is quite expensive. It has a plastic fiber brush with a little spokey ball at the end.

Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator                    20g

A lot of people complained that they got a smaller size of this from Glymm. I LOVED this. I was actually getting sad because my old one was running out. So I’m very happy I got a bigger sized sample from Topbox. This stuff is great; the exfoliators are truly microscopic so your skin feels fantastic after using this product.

Nay for:

Redken Colour Extend Shampoo and Conditioner                    10ml each x 4

I don’t have colour treated hair. I’ll be giving this to my mom for travel.

Meh for:

 
M. Asam Perfect Teint Vino Gold                                                  5ml

I wasn’t thrilled about this… I got another product from M. Asam (it was their BB cream) but wasn’t impressed with how it worked for me. It feels oily and not light. I’ll try it a few times and hope it works out better for me.

Overall impression of September’s box:

I saw some people got Philosophy Purity cleanser, which I wish I had gotten instead of the shampoo and conditioner packets. I would have gotten a lot more use out of that. Some people also got a bonus from Holt Renfrew, but I didn’t get the promo card for that. Overall though, I am pleased with the selection of products. A little bit of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment