Thursday 15 March 2012

Haul: Nail Polish

It was my birthday a couple weeks ago, and I got a few things I had been drooling over. Some of my other birthday goodies have been digested and returned to the earth already, so these are a few of the tangible things I received!
I asked for nail polish… because who could go wrong with more nail polish!
Two of these my mom and I share from her February Julep Maven box, so I’ve included those as well.
Rimmel London in Crushed Pearl (a semi-sheer purple-pink-grey)
Wet N Wild in Gray’s Anatomy (a semi-sheer grey-purple-pink)

Sally Hansen in Mint Sorbet (a lovely mint green)
Revlon in Charismatic (an orange coral colour)
Revlon in Fashionista (a dark teal blue)
Art Deco nail brush in Forest Green
Art Deco nail brush in Tangerine
Art Deco nail brush in Red
Julep Maven in Rachel (a coppery, chocolate… red colour)
Julep Maven in Meryl (a very chic medium gray, on my nails now!)
China glazes from left to right:
China Glaze in Concrete Catwalk (a dark gray)
China Glaze in Ruby Pumps (a densely packed glittery ruby red)
China Glaze in Gaga for Green (a medium apple green)
China Glaze for Kinetic Candy (a very nice sky blue)
I’ve been really debating whether I want to get a Sally Beauty Supply membership. The problem is there are only two Sally’s stores in BC… one in Surrey and the other in Abbotsford, both very far from me. I don’t buy nail polish too often, but it seems like when I do I tend to get a lot. There’s apparently another beauty supply store on Kingsway that I have yet to check out… but their membership is $10 a year instead of the $5 at Sally’s… much to consider!

No comments:

Post a Comment