Sunday 11 March 2012

The Last Few Days

My birthday is in early March and I spent the day celebrating with some friends! 

I feel very grateful for being alive… I know a lot of people haven’t had a very good life, but I have been entirely blessed and have been fortunate and pretty lucky.

Those are prawns, I swear!
I’ve never had any major bouts of depression and I’m proud to say that I’m a pretty positive person. A big thanks to everyone to celebrated my birthday with me!
One day they'll invent smell-o-blogging and it'll be amazing...

They made me pasta and I got some cake, and some gifties that I’ll upload more on later. (I have eaten a lot of the presents, but no one can really blame me…)



Kitty!

On nom on om!

I get pretty excited for my birthday every year... I'm not a party-person nor a celebrator of most events, but I just get so incredibly stoked for the festivity and inherent excitement of things! I'm already looking forward to next year! I'm sure I'll be less enthusiastic when I'm turning 30 or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment