Wednesday 20 March 2013

Thought of the Day

It's always sunny somewhere. Isn't that crazy? That there's a billion other places on this one planet and even if it's pouring and miserable and ugly, somewhere out there it's gorgeous and beautiful.

I feel down sometimes. I think it's impossible not to feel bummed once in a while. But honestly just knowing that summer is coming is often enough to snap me out of my mood. Isn't it incredible that my mood is so dependent on where I am?

I'd feel so much better if it were warm and lovely outside. Such a simple and small thing, but it feels like it really affects my disposition. So I play those games in my head. I picture sunny places, I think about my vacation in July to Hawaii.

Know what? Just doing that is enough. It works. And I can't believe it works because it seems so silly, but there it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment