Monday 14 January 2013

App Review

I found an amazing App!

Well, there are a lot of amazing Apps. I regularly check out the App store to see whether there are newer Apps or highly reviewed Apps that I should get.

Now note that I will buy Apps if they're really highly recommended or highly rated. But this App is absolutely free!

It's called Bump.

Basically if you've seen that commercial (Samsung Galaxy I think) it depicts people bumping their phones together to transfer files. There's another commercial where two people do this and a guy who's trying to buy an iPhone looks on with jealousy.

Uhm, guys. Anyone can do this. You just need this free App: Bump!

You can get it off the App store for nothing. And it is incredible. You literally just set up phones with this App, and you Bump them together. Using wifi (or your phone network if you don't have wifi available), your phone will recognize another phone and transfer information.

This includes:
contact information
songs
files
pictures
videos

Not only can you do this from phone to phone (even across platforms), you can even bump to your computer. I love this idea. I hate having to always plug in my phone via wire to get photos off it. Or to put some songs back to my computer (there's an App for that too). Now you can Bump items off your phone to your computer wirelessly.

Go to bu.mp to check out the computer App. I have only great things to say about this App. So glad my friend recommended it to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment