Wednesday 9 January 2013

Catching up with Life

Hi life, how have you been?

I have been busy. I have also been a little dishonest. I've been busy but not so busy that I really HAD to stay off Blogger. It wasn't as if there was any pressing matter why I couldn't keep up with my blog.

It was more making excuses that I was busy, and the further I fell behind on my blog, the harder it seemed to catch up.

Logically, it makes sense. Obviously the longer I go without blogging the longer it'll take me to 'catch up.' That's assuming a post a day, or thereabouts.

However, if we're talking practically, it doesn't make sense at all. So if I were to go on vacation, I just wouldn't catch up when I got back?

So I guess I just let the fact that I knew I'd have to 'catch up' get to me. I didn't want to catch up. I want a thought-recorder to transcribe my random musings automatically to my blog.

But you have to start somewhere. And I'm starting here. With life catching up with me, it seems.

So it'll be slow moving. It'll be tedious. But it'll be honest, it'll be real. Like life, it'll suck sometimes, and sometimes it'll get better and give me sufficient time to get er done.


No comments:

Post a Comment