Sunday 1 January 2012

It's 2012!


Happy 2012!

It’s the year of the dragon this year (my zodiac sign) and I’m super excited for it. Being Asian, I have to be!
12 years ago I had a verrry good year, here’s hoping for more success!

According to the internet, a dragon is:

Dragon / () (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Wood): Magnanimous, stately, vigorous, strong, self-assured, proud, noble, direct, dignified, eccentric, intellectual, fiery, passionate, decisive, pioneering, artistic, generous, loyal. Can be tactless, arrogant, imperious, tyrannical, demanding, intolerant, dogmatic, violent, impetuous, brash.

I’d agree with less than half of that haha. I am very impetuous at times, admittedly.

I’m already shopping for all my Chinese New Year supplies… so excited for the desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment