Friday 27 January 2012

The Last Few Days

So I celebrate Chinese New Year. Not only because I am Chinese, but because the lunar New Year is way more legitimate than January 1st. So I stayed home, got some awesome (orange looking because my white balance is off) food from the family!

We had duck! I love duck.


Lots of fish on veggies.

The other day I enjoyed being a mall rat. Just wandering around and probably not buying anything. I went to Pinkberry for the first time, which was terrific! There’re only two locations open in BC, one in Metrotown mall and the other in Park Royal Mall. I know Pinkberry is huge in the states, so I wanted to try it out and see if Yogen Fruz is going to go out of business…

…They probably are.

Blueberries, Kiwi, Blood Orange popping things, Wafers, and Blood Orange Frozen Yogurt
It was delicious! Firstly, there’s a guy standing outside the store handing out samples. Not wimpy samples. I went for 3 samples myself (but justified because at least I bought something, right?).

Look at the little melting chocolate sample. So cute.
It isn’t exactly cheap… 4 toppings and a base yogurt cost over $6, but I enjoyed it very much. The fruit didn’t taste frozen, at least.

And there’s always Greek OPA! to try! Can’t go wrong with Souvlaki. 


No comments:

Post a Comment