Friday 20 January 2012

The Last Few Days

I haven’t been posting much, partly because I have a bit of a cold (finally, after years of consecutive healthy living… I’ve succumbed to germs!). Also, it’s been snowing! Vancouver is having one of its coldest winters in its past decades and many people aren’t dealing with it very well

Freezing rain and sunny days does provide some beautiful sunsets though, oh man. 

I’ve also painted my nails about a billion times since I’ve last even had my nails in a picture… but I’m quite pleased with these reverse French manicures…


A good way to spend a cold winter day is inside with the DVD player on. Watching the first season of Community, I realize now what I’ve been missing. This is an incredible clever and witty show. It is so alarmingly meta that I wonder if that is why so many people hate this show. Like most comedies, it’s either love or hate. The paintball episode is a must-see!

The same view from my kitchen window, with some snow everywhere. It hasn’t melted at all over the last week!
 
It was also my Mother’s birthday, so we picked up some of her favourite colour of roses from the store and took her out for supper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment