Monday 9 January 2012

Love or Hate?


All you can eat buffets.
Why is this so tempting?
Love:
            Great value for your money

Hate:
            Quality of food isn’t great

Love:
            Fun to eat with a group of people

Hate:
            I completely overestimate how hungry I am

Love:
            You can try a bunch of things you wouldn’t regularly

Hate:
            The food tastes worse as each phase of food comes and disappears

Love:
            Costs about the same as a regular meal, but you get unlimited food and can indulge.

Hate:
            I waste so much freaking food that I feel such self-loathing and despise my culture for its exuberance.

I go through the same ‘should I or shouldn’t I’ consciousness every time my friends and I consider going to all you can eat. Whether it be Sushi or Pizza or Mongolian or whatever, I never fully comprehend how much food a human being can consume. How much can a human being consume? NOT THAT MUCH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment