Monday 26 December 2011

A Jolly, joyful, festive, happy, warm, and merry Christmas to everyone! ...And happy Boxing Day too!


Every Boxing Day instead of lining up at the malls for Boxing Day Sales my family and I head to Whistler, BC. I find it way too hectic! Maybe I should develop a thicker skin.


We live about 1.5 hours away in Vancouver, so it isn’t too far of a drive to make once a year.

My parents can’t ski/snowboard, but I took lessons back in my younger days. Whenever we go together I usually don’t go skiing, so we just wander around the village and I play in the snow!

I did of course stop into Lush, for their annual Boxing Day Sale. They only ever have one sale a year so I do get some stuff… I always justify it by saying that their seasonal stuff may not come back, and that some old favourites are being discontinued so I’d better stock up…
This year they had buy one get one free, so I got soap ($10ish dollars) to get the gift set ($11ish dollars) free, and got two lip tins (the second one free, so both for $9), and Charlotte's Island at a full price of $15.95.

Gotta label these otherwise I totally forget when I got them...
This smells so good, but it's got pop rock things on the top that you kind of have to mix into the tint in order for them to disappear.
Ahhh I love this! I'm going to slather this on every day.
I got this mainly just to see if I won a Golden Ticket, but I do love the Angel's Delight soap, and who doesn't need more bubble bars!

They're discontinuing this, and I love this product so I decided to get the big bottle of it. I still have a little one still to finish, but after that I'm not sure what substitute I'll have to find!


No comments:

Post a Comment