Wednesday 7 December 2011

Wish List: Lego Set!


I love Lego, and I wish people would just give me awesome kids toys sometimes.

When I was little all I got was toys… but now people are trying to buy practical gifts like socks and sweaters. I can buy those anytime! And chances are, I know what kind of socks/sweaters I like more than you do!

I miss Lego, and K’nex too…
I’ve told everyone who’s asked me that I want a Lego set for Christmas. It’s almost as if they don’t believe me. My own parents said that I’m acting like an idiot. But isn’t it nice to have a completely illogical and impractical gift sometimes? Something to just play with and lose yourself in for a few hours?

The creativity never ends with Lego…
Doesn't this set look awesome... it's a Dojo! They've also got a skeleton arena that looks so badass...

No comments:

Post a Comment